Virtual Tours and Assessments
We are open and operating on all five days as usual, and conducting on-campus tours, however we also present families with a virtual opportunity to engage with us and explore the highest-level of teaching and learning.
In response to COVID-19 (coronavirus), we have not suspended our Admissions Programme, and we are going full steam ahead with Virtual Assessments! Our Admissions Officers are on standby to schedule your child’s assessments right away. These assessments will be virtual and will be conducted via video call. During this period all your interactions with the Admissions Officers and Senior Leaders will be via video call, phone calls or emails.
For our new families, who wish to liaise with us to know more about life at Sunmarke, from Dubai to the comfort of your own home, we invite you to explore Sunmarke through a series of videos. Get a glimpse of the Sunmarke Life, hear from Senior Leaders about the curriculum and our approaches in EYFS, Primary, Secondary and Sixth Form, and watch our musical performances, sports day highlights and so much more as you stroll down our exclusive Youtube Playlist here.
So sit back, relax and welcome us to a screen near you!
You may also wish to watch these incredible videos to see what makes Sunmarke a truly remarkable school:
- This is Where Amazing Happens
- Dr Hopkin, the Principal of the Future
- Our Positive Education Ethos, filmed by Dubai TV
- Sunmarke School – The #1 Leaders in Positive Education in the Middle East
- Sunmarke’s Outstanding EYFS Department – Where Amazing Begins
- Sunmarke Primary – Future Ready Skills
- Sunmarke’s Secondary – IB, A Levels, GCSEs and BTECs
- Sixth Form – The Widest Selection of Career Pathways in the Region
- Sunmarke School – an Official TEDx Host School
- Our World-Class Design Technology Labs
If you wish to continue with e-learning for the AY 2020-21, through the Sunmarke Virtual School we can ensure that learning can continue to take place wherever and whenever your child requires, so that they can continue to make excellent progress along their learning journey.
For all our Sunmarke families, our Virtual School follows the existing timetable of the physical school, so that students enjoy the continuity with minimum disruption. Our online learning environment offers opportunities that do not exist in a physical classroom. For instance, the student can retrieve and re-visit the teacher’s input repeatedly if they wish, to help them understand and embed a new concept.