Life at Sunmarke is an exciting journey in an organisation that believes in transforming children’s lives.
Our teachers strongly believe in our education philosophy and play the role of nurturing adults who help spark imagination, build self-esteem in a child and help them discover their potential.
At Sunmarke, you will join a large family of some of the best teaching talent in the region, handpicked for their inspirational teaching.
You will be given the support, dedicated time, and world-class coaching and professional development to allow you to develop your skills and expertise to the highest levels, and keep abreast of the latest developments in teaching.
As we grow our schools, you will be given multiple opportunities to take on more senior roles and further your career.
You’ll love our warm and collaborative work environment, where transparency, camaraderie, and professional and personal growth are a way of life.
Come, join us and make a difference in your life and people’s lives.
View Our Current Vacancies
It has come to our attention that fake job offers are been circulated on behalf of Sunmarke School by certain individuals/entities claiming they are representatives or subsidiaries or under contract with us.
Sunmarke School does not:
- Request payment of any kind from prospective candidates for employment or any sort of fees in return for a job at Sunmarke School
- However, sometimes the recruitment process is done through professional recruiting agencies. In such cases, offers are always made directly by Sunmarke School and not by any third parties
- Sunmarke School will not be responsible for anyone acting on an employment offer not directly made by Sunmarke School.
- Our hiring & selection process involves interviews and assessments before any offer is made to a candidate.
- Sunmarke School’s Human Resources / Senior Leadership Team corresponds from email addresses with the domain “@fortesholdings.com” & / or “@forteseducation.com”. However, there is also a possibility of scammers to display the sent email domain address as “@fortesholdings.com” & / or “@forteseducation.com” fraudulently. Nevertheless, receiving emails will be possible only with the legitimate “@fortesholdings.com” & / or “@forteseducation.com” domain. In case any generic email ID ending with any other domain other than legitimate “@fortesholdings.com” & / or “@forteseducation.com” while receiving a job offer or interview call is being used, please be alert on the likelihood of this being a fake job offer.
- The Sunmarke School Human Resources team does not request or require personal documents like bank account details or credit card information as part of the recruitment process.
- Anyone making an employment offer in return for money or another type of gain is not authorised by Sunmarke School and is not offering an approved job.
- If you are in doubt or unsure about the source of the job offer, please visit the Career section on the Fortes Education / Fortes Holdings / Sunmarke School website to verify the job offer or the application.If you believe you have been a victim of a recruitment fraud, you are requested to approach the law enforcement departments immediately.