Wearing a school uniform creates a sense of unity and pride in the school community, with students understanding that they are part of one big family. Hence it has been made mandatory for all pupils to wear the prescribed school uniform.
The uniform and other accessories can be purchased from the Sunmarke Uniform Store located within the school premises. Parents can also place an order through our Online Uniform Store. Here’s how:
- Visit our Sunmarke Online Uniform Store to select and order uniform items and/or accessories. You may pay online and have the items delivered or pick them up from the Uniform Shop at the school building.
Here are some other rules and dos & don’ts regarding appearance and dressing in the school:
- Students must be neatly dressed in ironed clothes and maintain a clean appearance.
- Extreme hairstyles and colours are not allowed.
- Students wearing trousers must wear a black belt.
- Parents should provide an apron for Art & Craft class.
- Shoulder length hair must be tied up for swimming and other practical lessons such as Art and Crafts.
- Colourful nail polish is not allowed.
- Students must wear black leather shoes and dark blue socks.
- For safety reasons, shoes should be flat with closed tops and laces or Velcro straps.
- Heels and boot-style shoes are not allowed.
- All items of uniform must be marked with your child’s name.
- Jewellery is not permitted for students with the exception of small stud earrings for girls or jewellery which is required to be worn for religious purposes.
- These must be either removed or covered with tape by the parent on the day of PE.
- Students of Key Stage 2 and above are allowed and encouraged to wear a watch to school.
|Uniform Shop Timings
|Monday to Thursday
|7.30 am to 9.30 am
|10.30 am to 12.30 pm
*Please note, these times may vary during half-term breaks. For Uniform enquiries, please contact the Uniform Shop on +971 4 423 8900