WORK WITH US
Sunmarke School is a vibrant, dynamic place to work. It’s an exciting opportunity to be part of a school that believes in transforming the lives of children – and where amazing happens every single day.
We have implemented a whole-school approach to ‘Positive Education’, which means that the skills to achieve personal wellbeing, positive emotions, greater purpose, and better relationships are not only taught to students, but also to parents, teaching and non-teaching staff, and the wider community.
We do not only give you an opportunity to work in a great school with plenty of opportunities for professional development and career growth but an opportunity to transform your own life.
Do you think you have the right combination of skills and attitude with a drive to excel in your personal and professional growth?
If so, then get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
DISCLAIMER: Fraud Recruitment Offers
It has come to our attention that fake job offers are been circulated on behalf of Sunmarke School by certain individuals/entities claiming they are representatives or subsidiaries or under contract with us.
Sunmarke School does not:
1. Request payment of any kind from prospective candidates for employment or any sort of fees in return for a job at Sunmarke School
2. However, sometimes the recruitment process is done through professional recruiting agencies. In such cases, offers are always made directly by Sunmarke School and not by any third parties
- Sunmarke School will not be responsible for anyone acting on an employment offer not directly made by Sunmarke School.
- Our hiring & selection process involves interviews and assessments before any offer is made to a candidate.
- Sunmarke School’s Human Resources / Senior Leadership Team corresponds from email addresses with the domain “@fortesholdings.com” & / or “@forteseducation.com”. However, there is also a possibility of scammers to display the sent email domain address as “@fortesholdings.com” & / or “@forteseducation.com” fraudulently. Nevertheless, receiving emails will be possible only with the legitimate “@fortesholdings.com” & / or “@forteseducation.com” domain. In case any generic email ID ending with any other domain other than legitimate “@fortesholdings.com” & / or “@forteseducation.com” while receiving a job offer or interview call is being used, please be alert on the likelihood of this being a fake job offer.
- The Sunmarke School Human Resources team does not request or require personal documents like bank account details or credit card information as part of the recruitment process.
- Anyone making an employment offer in return for money or another type of gain is not authorised by Sunmarke School and is not offering an approved job.
- If you are in doubt or unsure about the source of the job offer, please visit the Career section on the Fortes Education / Fortes Holdings / Sunmarke School website to verify the job offer or the application.If you believe you have been a victim of a recruitment fraud, you are requested to approach the law enforcement departments immediately.